Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Notable and quotable
- The world and its dog
- Don't we all my boy, don't we all - Colonel Neufeld
- He was scaling the Himalayas before you were climbin' out of your crib, laddie - Corporal Miller
- With the patience of one explaining electronics to an idiot child...
- Leave thinking to those capable of such feats - Colonel Szendro
- ...claimed that he was the emperor of Peru and ran solely by electricity...
- I cant think of a one - Jughead Jones
- Don't want to bury no hatchet, 'cept in his head! - William Brown
- I'm so very 'umble - Uriah Heep
- Some ill mannered lout has just walked over my grave
- Where were you born, sir? Where were you brought up? You're a pig, sir! Do you realize you are a pig, sir?